Monday 27 April 2020

Day 34 Of Lockdown

Today was an okay day I took a well needed day off from everything and just laid in bed doing nothing but sleeping and watching Netflix.

I did try to on a walk today but it got rained off and by that I mean I started to go on a walk and then I felt a bit of rain and then decided that it would be a good idea to turn back around before it absolutely chucked it down. I think this lockdown is about to get really tough for everyone because they are not going to be able to go on long walks as the weather is about to take a turn for the worst. 

Tomorrow should be a bit better of a day as long as I can find some motivation to get out of bed and sit at my computer for a bit and try and make some more good blog posts. Thank you all for reading my blogs and joining me through this journey of lockdown. I know this has been hard and it is not over yet but the death rates are going down so hopefully, we will be out of this lockdown sooner than I thought.

I know a lot of people are going against the lockdown rules in America and places like that but I do not see England doing that anytime soon as let's face it we are known as a country who started queueing for things. I am sure that it will get a point where we say enough is enough and we all just leave our houses to go and see our loved ones but hopefully, the government lifts the lockdown before any of that happens.

I plan on making a few blog posts tomorrow if I can find the energy for it so make sure you tune in for them. Thank you all for reading my blog so far I can not believe how much we have grown these past few days lets all continue this growth and see how far we can make it. As always from me... 

Stay Safe IFB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...