Sunday 26 April 2020

Day 33 Of Lockdown

Yesterday was the 33rd day and it was one of the best days I have yet to have throughout this lockdown. I managed to achieve one of the goals that I had for this page and I went for a walk.

Today I think I am going to take it a bit easier and just relax a bit more than I did yesterday and probably catch up on some Netflix or some youtube watching and just enjoy myself. I did go for a walk yesterday but I made sure that I did not go too far as I have still got blisters on my feet but the weather was lovely and I found a puddle with the clearest water I have ever seen.

This lockdown is getting easier as each day goes by I can not wait for the day that they lift the regulations and we are allowed to see our loved ones again. I would much rather have this lockdown last a few more weeks though rather than relaxing the regulations and having a new wave of the virus come through causing us to have a longer much tougher lockdown. 

I hope you are all coping with this lockdown and as always from me...

Stay Say IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...