Friday 10 April 2020

Day 17 Of Lockdown

Today I yet again spent most of the day asleep but that is alright because I only went to sleep for about 2 hours this morning. 

I accept the fact that this lockdown might go on for a lot longer as well today which made me sad because this means that I will not be able to see my family for a few more weeks and I will not be able to see my girlfriend either which makes me sad as I miss her the most. For the rest of the night, I am probably going to just be playing games with my girlfriend online just to kill some time. I wonder what life will be like for us once the lockdown is over as well. 

Another question that has been rattling around in my head is if the lockdown gets lifted and then we all go outside will the virus return and make us all go back into lockdown again or will the government control it better. This whole virus thing has got everyone becoming politicians again on Facebook which annoys me the most because they do not really know what they are talking about. I don't mind it if they are spreading a positive message like stay home but when they are spreading the negative stuff I really don't like that. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow and all have a good night's rest as always...

Stay safe IFB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...