Monday 6 April 2020

Day 13 Of The Lockdown

There goes another day of lockdown gone by hopefully only have to stay like this for another week so I get to see my loved ones again. I am starting to miss them so much. 

I want to say that even though I really do miss my loved ones I know that I am keeping them safe by not going to see them I just wish that everyone else would see the same thing and stop going outside because it is just making it longer for all of us that are following the rules for now. There will be a point when all of the good people who have stayed inside for the past few weeks get fed up and start to rebel against the lockdown just so that they get to see their loved ones because it is not fair on the people who are missing out by following the rules seeing there friends all go out to see their loved ones when they can not. 

I hope everyone who is reading this is staying inside and do not plan on going out until this lockdown is over. The queen's speech really inspired me to stay inside and I hope that it did the same for everyone else, she spoke some very powerful words early this evening and it just shows what we have all gone through as a country that we can get through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...