Thursday 23 April 2020

30 Days Of Lockdown

Well today has marked the 30th day of being in lockdown and what a journey it has been so far, there have been a lot of ups and downs but now hopefully things will start to be looking up.

It has been a tuff 30 days fro everyone who has been in lockdown and hopefully there won't be many more days of lockdown left. I think we find out more information about the lockdown after 2 weeks from today, who knows what they are going to say probably that we have been doing well and we have got to make sure we just keep doing what we are doing in order to eventually beat this thing.

This lockdown has been hard on everyone even though we have still been able to stay connected through social media it has still been hard especially if you are living on your own. Today, was a very good day for me, my parcel finally came which was a good start to the day and then I went on a bike ride in order to get some exercise so it was overall a very good day. 

I don't want this lockdown to last much longer as it is getting hard missing my friends and family but it is what it is and there is nothing we can do right now to change things apart from staying at home to stay safe. Hopefully, soon we can flatten the curve so that we are able to leave the lockdown like they have in Wuhan. I don't think I have got a lot planned for tomorrow so I will probably make a few blog posts maybe try and promote it a bit more. I say this but I know full well I will probably just spend most of the day in bed. 

As always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...