Saturday 28 March 2020

The Worst Part Of Lockdown

The worst part about being in this lockdown is that I miss the human connection. I miss being able to get hugs, they always made me feel so special. It has got to be the hardest part about being on lockdown. Yes I can facetime a person yes I can call them but the human interaction of cuddles or hugs that's what I miss. 
It is safe to say that this year has not been the best so far but hopefully, things are starting to look up. Once, all of this epidemic is over then I hope that everything starts to fall back in place. I have been messaging someone who I love and I have been calling them nearly every day and I miss them so much. I can not wait for all of this to be over so that I get to see them again. I miss the hugs that they give me. It is safe to say that this year started off rubbish we nearly had world war 3 and then everyone had to stay inside because of this epidemic that is going on which is putting a halt on the rest of our lives. I will be making a blog post about how I ma dealing with the distance of everything but that will be coming soon. 

The worst part of lockdown, not having someone to cuddle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...