Monday 23 March 2020

Speeding Teslas

I have just seen that apparently if you put electrical tape on a speed limit sign then you can trick the Teslas autopilot mode to read it as higher. I am not sure about the laws of changing speed limit sign to read something different but with some of the posts I have seen they only change it slightly ( still reading the same numbers ) but Teslas cameras read it as something completely different.
I hope that Tesla will fix this as soon as possible because this could really get out of hand especially if someone uses this with malicious intent. I hope everyone stays safe whilst on the roads I will not get into how many idiots are on the roads but it does not help that even technology is not on their side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...