Monday 23 March 2020

Moved From Wordpress To Blogger

I have been using WordPress for a while now and I have got to say that I do prefer blogger because of all of the tools that are on bloggers that are free. WordPress charges users to get the tools that blogger offers for free, so if you are just starting out to blogging like me then I would highly recommend that you use blogger. It is a lot easier to use and you get to customise your page just as well as you do with WordPress.

I will let you know how I feel about using blogger in a future post but please be sure to keep checking this page from now on to get lots more updates. You can follow the page through email as well if you would like to and don't forget to follow the twitter page as well @icefrost16
I look forward to posting on here a lot more as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...