Monday 23 March 2020

Positive Vibes and A Good Time

During these times of outbreak panic and fear, it is important that we try and stay positive through it all so that our mental health does not get affected. I am asking each one of my readers to comment something positive that has happened to them recently it can be something small that means a lot to you or something big that you have done for someone.
The media is filling everyone with fear as they should do so that people realize how serious this pandemic is but I want us for a moment to focus on something positive that has happened to you recently. For me, I have been feeling rather alone however with this outbreak and everyone socially distancing themselves from everyone makes me realize that I am not alone and everyone else is going through the exact same thing. We should all stand together through this virus to support each other with everything that we have got and let's not leave anyone behind. 

Please share your positive stories below in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...