Sunday 29 March 2020

Music To Heal

Whilst this lockdown is going on I have been listening to a lot of different music from all sorts of genres just vibing out and relaxing because there really isn't much else to be doing right now. I had a massive playlist going on just playing the classic songs and it got me thinking, I wonder what everyone else is listening to right now.

My favorite song right now has got to be sweet dreams it is a classic song and it just gives me good vibes. I mean you can not go wrong with a classic 80's song. There have been studies that prove that music is good for you and it gives you a positive vibe, this is all based on your personal preference though. It might range from heavy metal to classical it is entirely up to you, it might be the only thing that you can control in your life right now but that doesn't matter because you still get to control it and each song that you play will give you a different feeling and it will remind you of a better time when we all had our freedom.

It doesn't matter about everything else that is going on in your life right now as long as you have got a good song to listen to that's all that matters. It can take your mind away from everything else that is going on and let you just focus and get some work done. That is what music does for me it allows me to get my work done without any other distractions from happening.

What do you guys think does music help in someway if so please let me know in the comments and I will be sure to read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...