Sunday 29 March 2020

The First Thing I Am Going To Do When This Is Over

The first thing that I am going to when all of this is over is to go and get in my car and drive straight to my loved one's house and go and give her a huge hug and lots and lots of kisses.
 Then I am going to spend the rest of the day with her and just her showing her how much I have missed her. After I have seen her I am going to see all of the family members that I wasn't able to see during the Lockdown. Once, I have done all of that with the greetings and the hellos I am going to go to the supermarket just to go and see what it was like to have full shelves again. It is the little things like that which I miss. The ability to just go out and have some freedom. Those are all the things that I miss. Let me know in the comments what you have missed and what the first thing you are going to when the lockdown is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...