Thursday 26 March 2020

Day 3 of Lockdown

So it is day 3 of the lockdown and today has been a good day. I got some brilliant news and overall had a very good and productive day.
I have spent most of the day just relaxing and watching a TV-series but then it came around to 8 o'clock and I heard everyone clapping for the NHS. I am so proud of everyone that took part in this and I am sure it made everyone very happy. My thoughts are that if we had voted in a different way all those months ago would we have to have clapped for them today. Where was this support for the NHS all those months ago? I am not going to get too much involved in politics because there are far too many people that do not know the facts and politics can easily be manipulated so that people think is a specific way. But, apart from that let me get back to my day.

As well as getting the good news today I am nearly at 100 followers on my twitter page for the blog and I am almost at 20 likes on the Facebook page as well which is a huge achievement for and I want to take this time to thank everyone that has followed me and liked the page. It means the world to me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...