Thursday 26 March 2020

Good News

Well after a long time I have finally got some good news through this time of what seems to be nothing but bad news I finally have something positive
to focus on.
I have just received a phone call asking if I would like a job tomorrow night managing the comments section for a live video for one of my musician friends. They know I am good at technology and it is also paid work. This is finally something positive that I can focus on. It is only a small job but after weeks of no work because of this virus going around, I have something positive to focus on and a means of getting paid. 

Let me know something positive that has happened to you in these past few days lets spread some positivity around instead of it all being serious and bad let's have a laugh together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...