Friday 7 February 2020

Why Do I Put Everything Back Into Eobot

You may have seen in my past posts with me saying that I am putting this into Eobot and you might have asked yourself why am I doing this.  Well, the reason for me to do this is that Eobot offers cloud mining which means I can keep earning money using this program which is good. It is going to start out small with not many gigahash and then you keep building this up to eventually start earning a lot of money. I am currently earning around $0.0019 an hour using this site which I am hoping to keep building. It is a great website and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...