Friday 7 February 2020

Earnings Update

I thought that it has been a while since I updated everyone on my earnings that I have made so far I will go into each website that I am using and how much I have made. So to start off I shall start with Eobot now that it is back up I have made around 17 cents on here so far which is very good as I am just starting off. Now onto nicehash, I have made $41 on here so I am going take $10 out of this wallet and move it into my Eobot account. These are the 2  main sites that I am using and now I will go onto the smaller sites.

Cyrptotab made around 25 cents so have withdrawn this to cover any transaction fees that may occur when moving the bitcoin. Now I will go on to coinpot, I mainly use this for dogecoin and some bitcoin but it is not very good for bitcoin as the faucet is slow. In coinpot I have made around 15 dogecoins and 0.00001 bitcoin. I will withdraw this bitcoin if I can to see how much I have actually made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...