Thursday 6 February 2020

Todays Adventures

Well after a long day of working I can say that I am shattered I tried to phone my love one to arrange a time for her to see me tomorrow and all she did is shout at me which is not very nice. I have given her my everything and this is the thanks I get for it. But that's enough for the personal side of it. I went to work today and was promised around £100 for the days work and I got nothing for it which I am not very pleased about but I know the guy that I worked for will get it to me as soon as he has got it.

I have still not checked today's earnings but I am now up to 11 dogecoins on one of the faucets that I am claiming from which is a lot. I will be putting all earnings back into Eobot to make me more money in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...