Friday 7 February 2020

Faucet Bonus

I am currently using 2 faucets to earn me some extra money and each one of these has got 2 bonus features that they use. One of the bouses is a daily claim so every consecutive day that you clam from the faucet you get an extra per cent bonus which is added to your total claim and you also get a mystery bonus which I have had up to 87% on so far which is huge. These faucets are called moon faucets and I am using moon BTC and moon doge to earn me some extra money to put back into Eobot. I would highly recommend these faucets to anyone as they are helping out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...