Monday 21 June 2021

My Weekend

 It's safe to say that this weekend I had a very good few days. As well all know it was fathers day so it I had to go and see my dad which was good. 


Most of the weekend I spent round at my girlfriends family. We had a very nice BBq and a lot to drink. I was feeling those beers the next day let me tell you. It was nice to be out of the house and I did really enjoy myself. 

Now it's back the 9-5 lifestyle going to work and then coming home. I got a very nice surprise this morning when I got to work, my boss had given me a very nice and expensive cigar which I will definitely be enjoying very soon.

I hope you are all enjoying your day and this lovely weather that we are having as always from me...

Stay frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...