Thursday 11 June 2020

Day 79 Of Daily Journal

Day 79 of my daily journal and it has been a better day today, it has not been perfect but things are getting back on track which is great.
Day 79 Of Daily Journal

Today, I woke up extra early so that I could go to the garage and collect my car and it is now fixed and it starts up so nice it is like a brand new car. It was the starter motor that had gone in it and if I had known that for sure I would have replaced it myself at a much cheaper price, next time it goes wrong I will know that it is the starter motor but this should last me a long time. I went to go and see that girl today which was very good, I did not see her for long but it was still very good to see her.

Tomorrow, I am going out to see her again and I think we might sort things tomorrow which I am looking forward to. I hope that I do not get played again I think that this time we are doing things properly and I am very much looking forward to it. I do not know why but I have been feeling very good recently like within the past few hours, I have not done anything differently but I have just got a good feeling.

Money is still tight with all of the lockdowns so I had to cut the grass for my neighbors today, I decided to where sort of a maks so that my hayfever does not get set off. It wasn't much of a mask it was more of a vest tied around my neck just so that I would not react as much to the hayfever. After I cut the grass I made sure that I showered right away so that I would not be sat in pollen covered clothes and have it on my skin as that would set my off.

It feels so nice to have my car back it is like I have got my freedom back it gives me the choice to just leave when I want and drive where every just to get out of the house for a bit. That is the best thing about driving having the freedom to do what you want when you want, the only limitation that you have got is the fuel and the car it's self obviously because you do not want to break down in the middle of nowhere. Luckily for me, my car wouldn't start on my drive and not on some random street.

I am so glad that I am feeling more like myself again as recently it has felt like everything has been falling apart around me but I think things are starting to go back on track. I mean things are still going to go wrong but I have more control of it and it is almost like I have got a new outlook on life. Staying positive and keeping going is the key to get through the bad times.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...