Saturday 30 May 2020

Day 67 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 67 of my lockdown journal and today was a meh kind of day nothing exciting or anything like that just not a lot happening. 
Day 67 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was a very meh kind of day it was filled with lots of ups and downs. The ups where the fact that my parcels have come and that now I get to go out for the day tomorrow without having to wait in for them and the other good part was the fact that I had work. I also managed to get a good workout in as well today which was very good and made me feel a bit better.

Tomorrow I am not going to be in the house for most of the day I just want some time away from my house just outside. I am not sure where I will go or what will happen I just know that I am going to be out as I just need some time away from everything. I will post as soon as I am back in so stay tuned for that if I am not too tired and don't end up just coming in and going to sleep.

For the past few days I have been arguing with that girl that I have been seeing and then today she told me just to leave her so I have. I really didn't think that she would say that after everything. We tried to speak on the phone about it but there was not much talking and then told me to do that so I have. I am not sure if it is going to last but I couldn't keep up with it anymore. I was hoping that she would phone me back saying that she loves me and that if I am free tomorrow she would love to come and spend the day with me to talk about. She didn't.

I always get my hopes up for something to happen and then it never does so now I am just as confused as I was before as now I have no idea what to do. I wanted her to change she didn't I wanted her not to lie to me she didn't I wanted her to phone me telling she is sorry but she is seeing me tomorrow she wants me to come and pick her up so that we can talk about it but that never happened. I hoped that she would ring and ask me exactly what I am doing tomorrow so that she could do it with me and talk about things between us so that we could get somewhere. 

In some brighter news I have managed to get my project to wor better and no it is not perfect but it is better so that is all that matters. It took many attempts to do it but now I am finally happy with it. Let's hope and pray for a better day tomorrow no matter what happens. I wanted her to be my girlfriend again show me off and all that good stuff but no that hasn't happened.

I am a bit sore from the workout that I did today but it is okay I am sure that after a few more days of working out I will get some more muscle or there will at least my body will be in a bit better physical condition. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...