Saturday 23 May 2020

Day 60 Of Lockdown Journal

60 days of being in lockdown and there are many more to come even if the restrictions have been lifted.
Day 60 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was a good day I managed to do some more work on my blog page and I have also managed to look at some quotes for insurance. I did go to work today so that made me feel loved although there were some technical problems at work with the strain that this lockdown has put on WiFi. This was the 60th day of being in lockdown and what a journey it has been.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day as well, I plan on keeping up with the blog posts and then watching some Youtube or Netflix or something like that. I have been waiting for a parcel to arrive and if I wake up in enough time I would like to go for a walk if the weather holds up. It has been very windy today which has been annoying.

I am still having trust issues with that person but I am trying to get over them it is just every time that we try and build some trust up something else happens and it is brought back down back to where it started. It is going to take a lot of effort and a lot of time to build up to what we had before and I know that it might not be perfect but I hope that one day we will.

It will take time it will be a lot of hard work and a lot of heartache I just that in the end, it is all worth it.  So, here we are again after what had been a good couple of days back down to where we started. Eventually, my life will start looking up and things will start to get back on track.

Thank you for taking the time to read the daily update of my life in lockdown and I will continue to update you all as my journey continues.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...