Friday 22 May 2020

Day 59 Of Lockdown Journal

59 days of being in lockdown and it is still a rollercoaster of emotions every day.
Day 59 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was a great day it was mine and my kind of girlfriends 4 year anniversary of us being together. It was complicated to try and figure out how to see each other on it but I decided to put some effort in and go and see her for a change as it was the only for us to see each other. I had a really good day and I have been very happy throughout the day.

Tomorrow I am going to try and get some more blog posts out before I have got to go to work again. I have been having some complications with my WiFi so I hope that it holds up through work and it does not crash whilst I am at work. I would also like to try and do some admin stuff for the blog page as well just to get it up and running as efficiently as possible.

There have been many ups and downs through this lockdown but managing to see someone else really has made it better. When we first went into lockdown I was happy because I no longer needed an excuse to stay in the house. The first few weeks went through easy but then it suddenly became a lot harder. But, we are all making it through this.

In the future, we are going to look back at this time that we have spent in lockdown and realize how much it has changed us all. I hope that it is making us all better people and that we all have good lives after this lockdown is over. I would like to get some more sleep tonight as I have not been getting much sleep lately but I am feeling it tonight as I have had a long day.

The weather we have had for the past few days has been absolutely amazing but it starting to become unbearable especially at night. It is getting harder to fall asleep and it is getting hard to stay focused as the heat is so distracting. I am glad that I didn't go to the beach because just as I thought everyone else had decided to go there as well.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for some much better days to come our way for the future and to make our lives better.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...