Tuesday 19 May 2020

Day 56 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 56 of being in lockdown and so far it has been an experience, to say the least.
Day 56 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was a good day I did not do much as it was cloudy and I just wanted to spend most of the day in bed and not do a lot. I did make some very good blog posts today so if you haven't already make sure that you give them a read as you might find them very interesting.

Tomorrow I have got do some personal admin stuff and then I think I will make some more blog posts as well. I would like to go on a walk tomorrow as I think that the weather is going to be good. I want a good day just relaxing and sunbathing by myself, just relaxing and catching some sun. It sounds lovely to just have some time to relax and not have to worry about anything.

I have been feeling better about my life general there are still some down bits and some not very nice bits but I can't change them, they are not in my control. It should be another good day tomorrow I hope so anyway.

This blog page has helped me out so much from being something to fill my time with to sharing my thoughts and what is happening in my life. It is good too try and keep your mind active and busy during these uncertain times.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...