Friday 15 May 2020

Day 52 Of Lockdown Journal

Well, there goes another day in lockdown, still the same stuff day in and day out.
Day 52 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was another alright day I managed to be very productive around the house. I did my washing and I opened my blind for the first time in a long time so I remember what it was like to be outside. Once, I had done that I went downstairs and I cooked my mum tea for when she comes back from work so she gets something to eat without having to worry about cooking it.

Tomorrow, I am going to put the spare tire on my car and then take it to the garage so that I can get a new tire, then I am thinking I am going to call in at my nans to see if she needs anything like food shopping so I can get it for her whilst I am out. I am going to have to clean my room as well at some point but that will be a task for another day. I think that I might go out for a walk tomorrow once I get back from fixing my car and then I am going to come back and settle down for work as I have got work tomorrow night.

I like doing these small tasks during the day it gets me back to doing something during the day instead of just laying around in bed doing nothing, it makes me feel very accomplished as well which is a bonus. I am glad that I have managed to get my radio to work again as now I can listen to music whilst I am driving to and from the garage. My car is like my baby and I always make sure that I take care of her when she needs it. 

I have got a busy day tomorrow doing lots of little tasks and I might be out of the house for most of the day which is a good thing after being cooped up inside for most of the previous days. One day soon I am going to have to do some more self-care like change my bedding and make myself look nice again as it felt good when I did that, it was a great boost to my self-confidence. 

It is important to make sure that you spend some days doing this just focusing on your self as it is easy to forget about this whilst in lockdown. make sure that you are doing well not just physically but mentally as well as in my opinion that is the most important part.

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...