Thursday 14 May 2020

Day 51 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 51 of being in lockdown and that is another day over and done with.
Day 51 Of Lockdown Journal 

Today was an alright day I am not going to say that it was a good day just yet as it wasn't the best but I have managed to get my radio fixed in my car. It was a tiny little fuse that was hidden behind a black bit that was covered up with some electrical tape. I had to call my electrician friend to come out and have a look at it and he helped me so much. He even had a cute little dog called molly that I got to play with whilst he helped me to fix my radio.

Tomorrow, I might try and call in at a garage to get my car tire fixed as it has gone down like it is literally flat on the rim of the tire which is not very good. I am going to have to put the spare on it whilst I take it to the garage and then ask the guy there to put me a new one on. Hopefully, it does not cost that much and that it is still open. I think a phone call will help before I set off. 

I have been feeling a little bit better the fact that I have got my radio to work with a little help has made me feel very accomplished and I have made more blog posts that I usually do which have also helped me to feel better. I have been trying to fill my time up with as much as possible so that I do not think that I am still stuck in lockdown.

I have got to go to work on Friday. luckily it is still working from home so I get to do the work from the comfort of my computer chair that is falling apart. Other than fixing my radio I have not done much today apart from sleep. I have been trying to catch up on the missed sleep that I have been getting the past couple of days.

On the weekend, I would like to see my friend as we have not seen each other for the past 2 months if not more because of this whole lockdown. It is a good idea to keep watching the number of people who have been infected for the next few days whilst this first wave of lockdown gets eased. Then you will know for sure if it is safe to go out or not. I would recommend that you do avoid the beaches as they will be packed with loads of people. Most people will stick to the 2-meter rule until the beach gets full and then they will say I have traveled so far to get here I deserve to come to the beach to sunbathe. 

Just because we are about to have some good weather does not mean that it is an excuse to go outside and mingle with a lot of people. Please make sure that you are all staying safe during this first part fo the lockdown then we can get more rules relaxed and be fully out of this lockdown for good and go to a new normal life.

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...