Saturday 2 May 2020

Day 39 Of Lockdown

Well, today has been a good day I have got a lot of work done and even went to work. It was a very long walk to get to my computer from my bed. I really want to go on a walk again soon.

Today I have been cleaning up some of my accounts and I have been doing a lot of work all day. After I had done work on my blog and my blogging account I managed to even go to work again, so far this job has really helped me out whilst I still am still trying to sort funding out for my blog page. I have not even been on my game at all today so I think I might spend a few hours gaming before I head to bed. Or I might make another post who knows.

Tomorrow I want to spend most of the day either making posts to schedule to post so I do not have to worry about writing the blog posts and then spend some of the day gaming. I would also like to go on a walk tomorrow so I will check the weather tomorrow to see if I can be bothered to go on a walk if it is going to be warm or not. This lockdown is really taking forever to end but I am glad that I am safe from the virus and all I have to do is complain about it from time to time.

The key to making it through this lockdown is just taking it one step at a time and not rushing into things, just take it as steady as possible, set some small goals to achieve throughout the next few days. I will keep this blog post short as there is still not a lot happening in life due to the lockdown. There have been rumors that Boris might relax some of the lockdown restrictions but nothing will be confirmed till either Monday or Thursday when we get the next update. I have been feeling rather deflated for the past few days but I am sure that will end soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...