Friday 1 May 2020

Day 38 Of Lockdown

Today has actually been a good day I have found a new game to be playing and I have really started to lose track of time whilst playing it which is a good thing during this lockdown.

I have been making a lot more blog posts as well which is a good thing as I want to keep putting in a lot of hard work into this blog so that I can eventually make it take off which is huge. Tomorrow I have got work again so I will let you all know how that goes and my mum is off work again so I will get to spend a lot more time with her. I want to be posting more to this page but I know if I post too much then people will stop reading. I want to aim to get maybe 3 or 4 posts out a day so that you all have a lot to read.

This week of lockdown has actually gone a lot better than I thought it would as I have still been able to do some work and with finding a new game I get to kill a lot of hours during the day when I am not posting. Tomorrow should also be a good day as I will hopefully be out of twitter jail so I will be able to post more on there. Still trying to figure out how I can be paid for this blog and I know that is going to be a long journey but I hope that the reward at the end is worth it. 

Lockdown has not been lifted yet but I think they are planning on giving us an update on the 7th of May I am still not sure if that will be you are all free to go kind of thing or it will be you can now go and see one other person that is not in your household. Either way, it will be a tough decision for the parliament to make. I have been feeling rather meh all day so nothing new there just trying to kill as many hours in the day as I can before I get to go to sleep again. 

Thank you for taking the time to read m daily update and as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...