Wednesday 29 April 2020

Day 36 Of Lockdown

Today has been a good day I have got lots of work done on the blog page but I have been placed in twitter jail for promoting this page a bit too much either that or twitter just does not like the truth being spoken.

Since being in lockdown my diet has really gone down the drain I did have a good diet before this focusing on protein and trying to get as many calories as possible in as I was focusing a lot of my time in the gym before this lockdown started. Now my diet contains crisps and ham sandwiches basically, I think it is just the lack of effort to go downstairs and actually prepare a proper meal for my self. 

Tomorrow should be a better day I plan on going walking and just spending some time outdoors even if it is raining as I want to get some fresh air after being cooped up in the house for the past 3 days. It should also be a good day as I have been sorting things out with this girl that I am talking to so hopefully we might end up in a relationship soon. I will make sure that I let you all know if that happens.

I think life for me is starting to look up I have sort of got my love life on track I just need to get my finances in order well by that I mean find a way to earn a bit more money through this lockdown. I have got a job but it is not high paying but it is helping me buy food and order stuff online which is helping me through the lockdown. I think before I was too focused on the future and not just living my life in the moment. 

I hope that you are all enjoying your lockdown as best as you can and don't worry I am sure that we will all see our loved ones again very soon. Thank you for taking the time to read my update through lockdown as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...