Tuesday 21 April 2020

Day 28 Of Lockdown

Well there goes another day of this lockdown that we have been forced to be in and I am starting to lose track of the days as they go by, I can not remember the last time I actually saw my loved ones.

All I did today was wait inside hoping that my package would have arrived by today but still, no luck yet, where oh where is my package and when is it going to get to me. I have been waiting over a week for this package now and that is taking the mick a bit. I understand that it might be delayed but this is just beyond a joke now, I have spent too many days waiting inside because I do not want to miss the parcel yet it is still not here. I have been informed that it was meant to come between the 16th- 18th of April and then it said it has been delayed because of everyone ordering everything online because of the lockdown so it was meant to come by the 19th-22nd and then if it is later than that I have been offered a refund but I do not want a refund I want my parcel. 

Tomorrow, I will probably spend most of the day just waiting for my parcel and trying to come up with some ideas dor some future blog posts. Today, was a good day I managed to resolve some arguments that I was having with a friend of mine and with the lack of sleep I have gotten today I am starting to feel a lot more like myself. I think I have just been sleeping too much for the past few days. Maybe, at some point, I will get the balance right and I will not be too tired and I will not have slept too much. 

Thank you all for joining me through this lockdown I know it is getting harder and harder for us but hopefully, it won't be too much longer. As always, from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...