Sunday 19 April 2020

Day 26 Of Lockdown

Yesterday was a very boring day all I did was stay in bed all day waiting for my package that still hasn't come yet, today I plan on going for a walk as the weather looks better for today.

I really hope that this lockdown does not go on for much longer as I am getting really fed up with seeing the same 4 walls. Since I have been going on walks now it has got a lot easier to manage my time but apart from working on the blog page and sleeping that is all I have been doing for most of the days during this lockdown. Part of me can not wait for this lockdown to be over but the other part of me is saying that life will never return back to normal and this is how it is going to be for the next few months and, to be honest, I don't think that I can cope with that.

I am starting to feel very unmotivated to do anything apart from just sleeping all day and that is not good because I have got a lot of things I could be going on with I just need to find the energy to do them and that is hard as I just do not have the energy to do them. I just want this to be over so that I can go out and see my loved ones again. Hopefully, this walk that I go on today will make me feel a bit better but I don't think it will. 

As always from me...

Stay Safe :) IFB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...