Saturday 28 March 2020

Will Life Ever Go Back To Normal

I really hope that life will be able to return to some form of normality after the coronavirus has finished but really what will normal life be like now. Will we all be washing our hands more often. Will we all become more distant with each other. Will we forget how to interact with other humans face to face. What will this do to jobs, will there be more jobs or fewer jobs since we can all still work at home now. Will this affect our health if we all do work from home. What will this do for musicians will they just continue to live stream at home or will they go back to gigging.
That is a really powerful quote I hope that we will all be able to survive this epidemic but what is life right now. I guess that is one of the questions of the universe that we will not able to understand for a long time. We are all surviving but what does it mean to really be living and what exactly is life. I would say that all of the NHS workers have got good lives because they have some meaning to their lives they are helping people and making sure that the people that go and see them get to carry on living their lives as best as they can. 

I want to do something meaningful in my life I want to post something that really changes someone's life for the better. Even if it is just one sentence in 1000 blog post I want it to mean something to someone, I want it to affect someone so it makes them get up out of bed or just changes their lives in such a way that they are completely different.

Thank you for reading and let me know your thoughts. Do you think life will go back to normal after this epidemic is over and what really is life to you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...