Thursday 19 March 2020

The Good Doctor

This is not a post about technology but I feel like it is important.

I have just started to watch the TV show called The Good Doctor and so far it is very good. It is about a doctor with autism who has got to try and prove himself to the rest of his team. There is a lot of in-depth meaning behind this show and I would recommend that all of you give it a watch. I will be posting more technology stuff after this post but I just thought that I would let you all know about it. I originally saw short clips of this show on Facebook which made me want to watch it. There are lots of different paths that this show takes which makes it different from most of the usual hospital shows that are currently on the air.

I will let you all know my honest opinion about this show once I have finished watching it but I have only just started to watch this show so I can not really give a lot of a review about it. Be sure to keep watching my page so that you can see the new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...