Wednesday 18 March 2020

Not As Many Post

I have not been posting as much as I would like to have today because I had to go out and pay some bills but that does not matter right now. I have also started watching a new series as well which I am sure that I am going to binge-watch over the next few days whilst my country is still in lockdown. I will be posting more technology sided stuff in the next few days as well but for now, I am just getting started. This post is more of a general update about things but please be sure to keep watching this page as it grows more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...