Wednesday 25 March 2020

Day 2 of Lockdown

Today has not been the most successful day that I have had but I still made it through the day never the less. All I have done today is to try and grow my social media platforms as much as possible and I have had the most successful tweet ever and my Facebook page has grown with the amount of like I have got as well, which really made me feel good.
However, my sleep schedule is so broken I did not go to sleep until 7AM this morning so it is like I have lost most of the day already. I would like to try and get my sleep schedule back to normal but I don't think that is going to happen because I do not have to get up for work anymore.

I hope that all of you that are in lockdown have had a good day today and that you have all managed to get something accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...