Tuesday 4 February 2020

After The Failed Attempt

After you have failed you are probably asking what to do now?

The first thing you should do is way up your options you can either just stop trying or you can keep looking into the topic that you are trying to succeed in. This is exactly what I did.

Subject topic: Dogecoin mining

The first thing I tried was using my own computer power in order to mine some dogecoin. I had set up the miner and made an account to a mining pool and then waited. I thought I would leave it overnight so that I would get an idea of how much money I would be making using dogecoin. It turns out nothing.  But I was determined to succeed. So I looked into all of the different options that I could find online and I found a site called coinpot where it allows you to mine and claim from a faucet which gives you a daily bonus as well.

I will let you all know how this site goes in future posts and let you know much I am making from each site I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...