Friday 29 May 2020

Day 66 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 66 of lockdown journal, what a strange day it has been hopefully some better days are coming around the corner.

Today was a very strange day I have been working on a little project that I am trying to get to work and it is something else to fill my time with as well. It has been a strange day I have been arguing with that girl because she lied to me again and tried to hide something else from me and now I am sick of it. I have put up with it for too long thinking that she would change but that is not going to happen it looks like. 

Tomorrow she has got to go to her dad's sister's funeral so if I am going to end things with her then it is going to be after that because I have respect for her and would not do something like that to her. If I can not get my project to work tonight then I am going to work on it tomorrow whilst I wait in for my package. Just when I thought that things were going right something else happens.

I am sick of all of it at this point I thought that there could be something between us I thought that we could work things out but we have tried and it has still ended up like this. I know that she is going to lie to me again and I can not stand it anymore I am sick of it all of it. It is time for either her to change her ways or for me to just move on so that it is not my problem anymore.

I am pretty sure that even if we where not on lockdown then something like this would have happened and I think that is probably the worse part. I was nice to her and I tried my best with her to show her that things are different between us but it turns out for her they were different for all of the wrong reasons. 

Relationships are always complicated but when the trust is gone there really isn't much work to get that back no matter how much they say that they have changed them haven't and it is actually now as I write this that I have released it. Some people just really shock me with there actions and what they do to you.

It is time to change things quickly and it is time to stop taking rubbish from other people and to stop giving people everything to get nothing in return. I was actually just on the phone to her to try and talk about it to see if we could sort things out and she put the phone down on me because I was talking down to her after she disrespected me.

Be sure to tune in for a proper update about everything soon.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...