Tuesday 24 March 2020

Toilet Paper- Over or Under?

I think it is time to spark this age-old discussion about whether toilet paper should be facing over towards you or under facing the wall.
Image result for toilet paper under or over

Personally, I feel like it should go over so that it is easier to reach and tear a piece off plus I think it looks more professional. If you look in most bathrooms you will see that the toilet paper is over but do you agree with this. I know some people find it difficult to use it one way compared with the other way. I know this discussion has happened a few time on the internet but was it ever settled and if it was which way does it go.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...