Wednesday 18 March 2020

Markets

When I post on this and I talk about markets I mean the sort os markets that companies would use such as fruit and veg markets and not the stock markets. If I am going to talk about the stock markets and how something might affect the stock markets then I will specify it if not I will be talking about the before mentioned markets. Some of the markets I will be talking about on this blog is something like

Smartphone Markets
Tablet Markets
Desktop Markets
Laptop Markets

I will be posting on this a lot for the next couple of days so please be sure to watch how this page grows. Make sure to follow this page as well so you get to know as soon as I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...