Tuesday 17 March 2020

How To Make Money Online

I have been trying lots of different ways to make money online as a way to make some passive income but most of the ways are not working for me or if they are they not paying a lot of money. You will have seen my previous blog post about how I have tried to make money but most of them are not working as well as I would like them to.

I have found some new ways of trying to make money online but it is very slow and does not pay a lot of money. I am very good at typing so I have tried my best to use this skill to make some money online. I am using a site called 2captcha which pays you a very little amount of money ( less than 1 cent ) to fill out captchas. This is a slow site and there is not always a lot of captchas to fill out so I would recommend having this running the back groud whilst you are doing something else.

The other site I have been using I have made another blog post about and that site is called slice the pie. If you would like a full in-depth review of this site please leave a comment and I will be sure to get on that as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...