Tuesday 17 March 2020

How I have Started To Make Money

I have started to make some money online as a way to fill sometime whilst I am stuck at home. I have tried to use cloud mining platforms as a way to make money but they are not paying as well as I would want them to so I have started to look at other ways I could make money.

I have found a website called slice the pie which is a good website as it pays you to leave reviews on products. This is not one of those sketchy sites that pay you to leave just positive reviews it is a site that pays you for your honest opinion about them.

If you would like to check out the site leave a comment and I will be sure to give you a link to it if not I am sure you will just be able to find it google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...