Friday 27 March 2020

Day 4 Of The Lockdown

Wow, what a day. Not only have I managed to get some work done I have also managed to grow my page as well. I want to take this first opening paragraph to thank everyone that has liked my Facebook page and thank you to everyone that has followed me on twitter.
Day 4: Fifteen Minutes of Anonymity | Note to Self | WNYC Studios
Now I have spent the day "Grafting" as the young people say or what I like to call work I think it is time to relax. I might watch a film or maybe speak to a friend on the phone just do something to relax before I have a nap. Make sure you keep following the blog page to see my latest updates and don't be afraid to leave a comment to suggest some idea's to me and you might see them in a future blog post.
Stay safe and have fun always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...