Tuesday 24 March 2020

Day 1 of Quarantine

Good morning, I want to start out by saying I hope that you all have a good day today and manage to get a lot accomplished.

What have I done today so far?

Well, today I have upgraded my current operating system from windows 8.1 to the newish Windows 10 and I have cleaned up some space on my different drives by deleting some unnecessary files that I did not use anymore. I am also going to spend the day trying to up my social media following on all of the different sites and look it to trying to set up a Facebook page for everyone to go and like. I am also spending the day making sure that I stay connected to important people in my life as well by messaging them as much as possible. I am glad that I have managed to upgrade my PC as I have been putting it off for a while now but I thought I best do it whilst I have got some time to kill.

I hope that you are having a nice day and that you all manage to accomplish a small task today so you can get it ticked off your to-do list. So far the first day of quarantine is going good even though it is still early. Stay tuned for more posts to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...