Saturday 1 February 2020

The First Dollar

I am on my way to making my first Dollar which is huge for me. I have been trying for so long to make my first dollar online without it costing me any of my personal investments and now I can finally say that I am on my way to making my own money.

It might not be a lot right now but I am sure I can take the first dollar that I make and reinvest this money into other programmes to help me eventually become finally stable. It might have taken many many hours and days of research and waiting to get approved by different programmes but I am finally on the way to make my own salary.

Hopefully, I will make it into the news to be one of the richest people at a young age. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...