Sunday 9 February 2020

Stopping Dogecoin Mining

I had tried to mime dogecoin on my computer and as you know from my previous blogs it didn't work but then I found a site online that I could trust that would mine dogecoin for me but it wasn't worth it. When I was trying this site out it was only earning 0.05 dogecoin which isn't a lot and it was also causing my computer to run slow which isn't good if I am using my computer to make money. So, after a lot of looking, I decided that it would be best to not mine dogecoin on my computer and just stick with the faucets from now on.  I will post another update with my earnings later on today so that you know how much money I have made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...