Monday 3 February 2020

How I got Started Make Money Online

I first started by looking into all of the different options that I could do to make money online and found that mining crypto was the best option for me. So to start I tried using all of those online sites that promised that you would make money but then you need a deposit to be able to withdraw your current earnings which I did not have. So then I thought about it a bit longer and purchased my first ASIC mining machine. It was pricy but I knew that this would be able to make me money right away. After days of checking the mail constantly, it finally arrived and I was able to set it up and start making money. I looked into all of the different pools that I could and chose to use Nicehash as this was the best site to get me started as it chose the coin that was currently the most profitable to mine and then turns the money you make into bitcoins. Then it was just a waiting game and now that I have got enough money I am able to start to invest that money that I make into other sites to make me even more money in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...