Sunday 23 December 2018

Late Nights

At Christmas, a lot of people will be working late nights which I can understand as the shop needs to be looked after all times of the day. However, they should not have the same member of staff on who closed the shop opening a shop because it means that will not get enough sleep.

I work with a band so I know all about the late nights however they only work at night so I get to have a lay in the morning so I get plenty of sleep. But some people might have to work late and then go home and then come back to work the next morning which isn't right and they should stand up for themselves when this happens as they can not possibly do these shifts. I hope none of you guys is working late as I know how hard it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...