Sunday 5 March 2017

Long Walks

Most people take long walks for granted but today once I came back from a nice long walk I felt so refreshed it is amazing the sorts of things you see whilst just walking. I didn't have to go anywhere specific I just thought it was a nice day out side so I thought I would enjoy it. Met some nice people and explored new places, couldn't have asked for a better day really. I never thought about how much fun it could be just walking, I know that probably sounds strange walking but it wasn't that bad. I think more people should go on long walks and not take there phones with them and just have a good day talking and walking. Hope everyone else had a fun day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...